Message from the Principal
On behalf of our staff, I would like to welcome you to our website. Arthur School offers children in kindergarten to grade eight an enriching academic and social experience. Our dedicated staff and supportive Home and School Association work together to allow each child the opportunity to develop his/her potential to its fullest.
Educational success is greatly dependent upon the bond that is forged between school and home. As educators and parents, our challenge is to help all students view school as an unlimited opportunity for achievement. Together, we can inspire our children to reach for and to attain success.
Arthur’s doors are always open and I invite you to come anytime to visit, talk, and take a tour. Please accept my invitation. I look forward to meeting with you!
Points of Pride
- First ASCE-sponsored Civil Engineering Club in the nation for middle school students
- Strings (3rd-8th grade)
- Astral Artists (4th Grade)
- Maker Club (5th-8th Grade)
- Mighty Maker Club (1st-4th Grade)
- Ballroom Dancing (5th Grade)
- City Step (6th grade)
- Eat.Right.Now Nutrition program
- Center City Stem (6th-8th Grade)
- Lego Robotics Club (6th-8th Grade)
- Riverbend science programming (Kindergarten)
- HYPE Club (6th-8th Grade)
- Walnut St. Theatre Drama program (5th-8th Grade)
Our school is a welcoming community of learners that engages academically talented students.